Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Revlon Hydra Boost Skin Care Intense Moisturize Balance Night Cream Review

Tinku Shaji


Night Cream my first ever and the worst ever.

Helps restore vital moisture and radiance with beta carotene and vitamin B3. (FOR NORMAL TO DRY SKIN).

Hydra boost intense moisture night is formulated for dry skin to be used at night. It is easily absorbed and helps relieve dry skin. Continued use will help restore moisture and skin radiance.

Price: Unknown (gifted)


To Use:

Apply at night to face and neck and massage with upward stroke until cream disappears. Use every night for maximum results.

Ingredients:


Water, Mineral oil, whitebees wax, butylenes propyl, Iso propyl, Myristate, Sweet Almond Oil, Petrolatum, Propyl Alcohol, Sperm wax, Avocado oil, sesame seed oil, Cholestrol, lanolin wax, Sun flower seed oil, borax, Sorbiton trioleate, Methyl paraben, fragnance and parahydroxy benzoate, propyl paraben, trisodium EDTA, tocopherol, BHT, Niacinamide, Betacarotene, cetylalcohol.

My take:


This was actually a gift pack with a day cream, night cream, sunscreen. I thought I will try the night cream first. Though my skin is oily I gave a try. First thing is the smell. I hate the smell and I don’t know how to explain the smell. Comin to the ingredients- there are a couple of aweful ingredients involving animal ingredients which is alarmimng. Moisturising effect is good and morning face feels soft but too greasy look after applying. Overall I did not like the product.

Pro:


NO


CON:

Animal ingrediants.
Aweful smell.
Very greasy

Rating- 1/5

Is this product recommended- Please don’t buy it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe