Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash Review

Tinku Shaji
Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash
I always love neem based face wash as I have oily acne prone skin. Plus I love neem and most of my face wash revolve around these factors. For the Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash, I was stunned by some good features I found in it. I keep changing face wash but for a long term I am stuck with the Himalaya Neem Foam Face Wash. I then got a garnier hamper for this post.  The hamper contained the Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash, Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream, Garnier BB Cream. I have now started using the Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash. It is now 2 weeks since I used this and it is time for a review.

Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash


Price: 55 INR for 50 g


Product Claims:

Everyday your skin braves pollution, germs and excess oil. The result could be pimples and impurities. Purify your skin with Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash, enriched with real neem leaf extract and tea tree oil. Skin feel clean, fresh and looks clearer.

How does this work?

Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash

The soap free formula with  real neem leaf extract and tea tree oil helps prevent pimple through 3 purifying action.

1. Fights germs: Washes away problem causing germs to help prevent pimples.
2. Fights pollution: Deep cleans pores to remove impurities.
3. Removes oil: It removes excess oil which can attract dirt and germs.

Usage:

Gently massage on damp face with finger tips carefully avoiding eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly. For best results use twice a day. Not to be used by children under 3 years of age.

Ingredients:


My view on the product:

Appearance: It is gel which is very thin in texture. Just flows off. Therefore it easily spreads and easily washes away too.
Garnier Pure Active Neem Purifying Face Wash

Fragrance: Neem smell with a tinge of tea tree oil. Heavenly combo.
Travel Friendly: Yes.
Claims correct: Yes! It does keeps pimples away and gives a cleaner look. The feel is fresh after wash and does a decent job at such an economical pice.

Recommend for all: Yes Go ahead it is good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe