Monday, October 06, 2014

Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Review

Tinku Shaji
Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion, 50ml

Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion
Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion
Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15 UVA & UVB Protection with breakthrough herbal extract.

Price: Rs 200 for 100 ml.
Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion

Product Claims:



A deep action formulation that protects and nourishes. Break through herbal extract Cinnabloc gives long lasting protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays and prevents skin darkening. Aloe vera nourishes the skin while apple extracts prevents skin cell degenaration and premature skin aging.


Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion

Directions for Use: Apply liberally on exposed skin like face, neck and arms before going outdoors during the day. Avoid area around eyes.
Caution: Do not use on children before 6 months of age.

Swatch:
Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion

Ingredients:
Each ml contains: Exts. Mahabharivacha (Alpinia Galanga) 70 mg, Kumari (aloecera) 30 mg, Gandhabalashi (Hedycium spicatum) 20 mg, Seva (Phylus Palus) 20 mg.

Inactives: Methyl Paraben IP, Propyl Paraben IP, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben and Iso Butyl Paraben.

My take:
I have super oily, sensitive skin. I always have to choose products carefully. I follow CTM process regularly now and my skin is pretty clear now. Sunscreen is a must and with the Himalayas so far so good. I still continue with Ayur Suncreen for my hands and feet. This one is for face and neck. Spreads well unlike Suncote Gel and gets absorbed very quickly. Does not break me out and the smell is not very bothering for me.

However it leaves a oily finish and my Lakme compact comes to my rescue. The pack is travel friendly and comes to almost 2 months. I stay indoors between 8 to 6. But when I leave out I am sure to apply this. Staying power is also good but not water resistant.

Pros:
Easily available.
Absorbed by skin well and protests skin well.
Mild fragnance.

Cons:
The lid tends to break soon.

Rating: 4/5
Recommended for all.
Buy Now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe