Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash Review

Tinku Shaji
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash, 150ml
Hello Readers, being beautiful is a raise in level of confidence. For a oily | combination skin people like me, to have a pimple free face is a day dream.
I try and try and try all different products and there are many that are me favorites. Here is one that I am stuck to for the past 4 months. Its the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
I have been sincerely using it for the past 4 months. I wake up in the morning, I apply Ayur Herbals Deep Pore Cleansing Milk and massage my skin well, above it I apply the Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash and rinse well with water and pat dry.


Price: Rs 75/- for 50 ml
Packing: Super tight travel friendly pack.

Literature on the bottle:

Himalaya Herbals is a range of natural, effective and safe products that use the special herbs carefully selected from nature. Combining the best herbal formulations with years of scientific research, these products effectively restore your skins natural health and vitality.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
A mild, soap free, herbal formulation that cleans your skin deeply by removing impurities and excess oil. Unlike soap this ready-to-use foam does not leave your skin feeling dry and stretched. Neem for its well known anti bacterial properties, kills acne and pimples. Turmeric effectively controls acne and pimples. Use regularly for supple, soft and clear skin.

Directions for use: 
Moisten face and neck. Apply a small amount of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash and gently massage the lather using circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily, follow with Himalaya Face moisturizing lotion. Use Himalaya Neem Face Pack once a week for rejuvanating and revitalising your skin.

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Each ml contains:
Exts. Nimba (Azhadirecta indica) 50 mg, Haridra (Curcuma longa) 5mg, Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides) 5mg.

Inactives:
Pheoxyethanol IP, Methylchloroisothiasolinone, Methylisothiasolinone, Sodium Benzoate IP, Potassium Isolate IP.

Shelf life: 3 years

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Swatch:
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Foaming Face Wash
My Review:
This is my 4 th bottle and 1 bottle (50ml) comes for around 35 to 40 days being used twice a day. The foam is easily spreadale and washes off so quickly unlike the same version gel face wash. The smell is mild and skin feels super clean.
As it claims the sking feel soft, not strechy and moistened (no drying). At office the tap water is hard water and even then skin does not dry out.
I club it with Ayur cleasing milk. But I am waiting for the bottle to be over to try the Himalaya Cleansing milk itself. Overall good product but I do get acne if I grump over oils snacks so keeping pimples off is not completely working out with me.
But however I feel oil production is not controlled as my T zone gets oily as usual.

Pros:
1. Cheap
2. Travel Friendly.
3. Not strechy, no dry skin claims are true.

Cons:
1. Keeping pimples off is not completely true. You have to watch what you eat for that.

CNB Rating: 4/5

Recommend for all: Yes 
I am in parallel going to try the Himalaya Herbals Oil Control Lemon Foaming Face Wash for night time face wash and will know if my T zone oil gets arrested or not.

Buy now:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe