Thursday, July 10, 2014

Teddibar Soap

Tinku Shaji


This review is about a wonderful product, Teddi Bar Soap. I just can't stop complimenting its goodness. My son was ok to JNJ and Himalayas soap, but then suddenly he started developing rashes. So as per the pediatrician's advice I switched over to Teddy bar Soap.

Lets see the claims.

Tedibar is a skin friendly bathing bar. Regular bath with tedibar soap helps retain skin's protective mantle.


Price: 99/- per soap


Ingredients:

Key Ingredient: Syndet base CU 0033

Other ingredients: Maltrodextrin, Sodium cocosulphate, cetearyl alcohol, Disodium lauryl Sulphosuccinate, Potassium Lauryl Sulphate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyquaternium, Perfume, Glycerin, Sodiom Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric acid,2 Octyl Methicone, Titanium Di oxide, Di sodium Etidronate.
My take on the product:

Must say its a wonder product. My son's skin is so smooth and supple and all rashes gone. I will be using this soap on him till he wishes to choose his soap. It makes skin so soft that the moisturizer itself can be skipped. I am really satisfied with curatios's products and I have chosen Atogla as his moisturiser. Will review it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe