Sunday, July 13, 2014

Neko Bouquet The Original Skin Care Soap

Tinku Shaji

Neko Bouquet
The original skin care soap


Neko Bouquet The original skin care soap


Price: Rs 30.00

Description of the product:           
Neko Bouquet The original skin care soap

Keep your skin clean and healthy by using Neko regularly.
Neko effectively reduce body odour.
Neko is an effective hand and body scrub.

Ingredients:

Trichlorocarbanilide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Palmate, Sodium kernalate, Aqua, fragnance, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Etridonium, Titanium dioxide, BHT, CI 61515.

My take:
Neko Bouquet The original skin care soap

This was suggested by my friend who had bad body odour. So since I face the same issue I thought of giving it a try. This is a blue soap, though it has the appearance of a detergent cake, its smooth to touch and works on lather very well. It has a sweet mild lemon smell which fades away immediately after washing. Due to excessive sweating I have itchy skin but this soap made me sweat less and no body odor at all. Ichy skin has also vanished. I will be loyal to this soap. The only disadvantage is it makes skin dry that you must use a moisturizer after bathing on your whole body or you will feel your skin being stretchy.
This is available only in medical stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe