Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Dhathri Fairness Face Pack Review

Tinku Shaji
DHATHRI FAIRNESS FACE PACK SACHET 25 gm (2 pack)

Hello all, today the review is about a herbal face pack. This face pack is a wonderful product which gives long term effects. Lets see what benefits it has…
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack

Price: Rs 110/-

Ingredients:

OMG the ingredients is a list of herbal products. Please take a look at the picture.

Product Claims:
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack

Prevents pimples and blackheads, removes blemishes, Makes you fairer and improves complexion.

Usage:
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack

Wash Face.
Hand Mix with water, honey or milk. Make a smooth paste.
Apply all over face and leave for 3 minutes.
Massage gently with warm water and rinse off. WHAM!!! Brighter skin.

How it looks:
It’s a brown powder with a booklet in it.
Dhathri Fairness Face Pack



My take:

This is a good face pack cum scrub. In just 3 minutes you can probably use it as a face wash just by leaving it for 3 minutes and doing a little scrub. I find the smell is mild and powder is coarse which helps for exfoliation with ayurvedic ingredients. The only restriction for me in using this is, I am allergic to dust. It keeps me sneezing throughout the day. The moment I use it I start sneezing this is why I gifted this to my sister who is happy with the product.

Pros:

No harmful chemicals.
Reasonably priced.
Easy to dab in the product.
Mild fragnance.
Does a decent job.
Does not cause breakout.
Can be used daily.

Cons:

Causes sneezing.
Does not brighten face immediately. Just gives a clean look.
Does nothing on complexion but keeps pimples at bay.

Overall rating: 3.5/5
Will I recommend this: yes, if your not allergic to dust. This can be a good herbal product.
Buy Now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe