Monday, July 07, 2014

Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion

Tinku Shaji
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion

Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion

Its been very long since I did a product review. I literally did not buy anything new as my little one was keeping me busy. Now I have just taken a resolution to care best for my skin as I can see that my skin has become dull.
A bit about my skin: I have super oily acne prone sensitive skin. I cannot try out products as only 1 in 1000 will suit me. As I have experimented with many products, I  choose them very cautiously (mostly surfing a lot about ingredients and dermatologist suggested.)


 Lately I have lots of pus filled pimples and dull skin. So I needed something good for my skin to cleanse it in a medicated way. I have tried nearly 100s of face wash. But this time I decided to buy from from the pharmacist. After reading lots of good review I have bought myself the CETAPHIL cleansing lotion for sensitive skin.

Its been just 3 days since I am using it. (twice a day) and after 6 uses I am really happy with the product. Hence this quick review.

Price:   85 INR for 60 ml

Instructions:


Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion
Apply Cetaphil cleansing lotion and massage it gently. Avoid scrubbing your skin. Rinse with water.


Alternatively after massaging into skin the remaining Cetaphil cleansing lotion can be wiped off with a soft cloth or cotton wool or tissue.

Ingredients:


Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion

Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol.

My Personal Review:
As I mentioned I had lots of tiny pus filled pimples on my nose and cheeks. My face was super oily too. But after using this for just 3 days my pimples have dried up and many have fallen off. Oily skin is visibly not oily plus I feel my skin is breathing only now. The lotion is little flowing type and the pack is sturdy. So no worries as its travel friendly. The fragrance is a mild medicinal smell. The liquid washes off so easy. Not mush lather. Very happy to see my skin clear and my pimples getting dried up. Mind you I have not used and tropical acne creams on my pimples. So this is effective and showing positive results on my skin. I love it.
Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion

Pros:

  • Priced reasonably.
  • Clears and dries pimples.
  • Can be washed off easily.
  • Does not dry up skin.
  • Open pores and makes skin breathe.
Cons:
  • Does not lather up.
  • Has a very mild medicated smell.
Rating: 4.5/5

Will I recommend this:  Yes for Oily/Sensitive skin with acne problems.


Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion

Buy Now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe