Monday, July 07, 2014

Baby Phat Goddess Luxurious Body Cream

Tinku Shaji
Baby Phat Goddess Luxurious Body Cream

Baby Phat Goddess Luxurious Body Cream

This is a gift from my sis. This is a light weight cream best suited for all types of skin. The cream looks like is water based and does not give an oily finish throughout the day.

There is no much about the ingredients, instructions. Because it was gifted I am unaware of the price.
This is such a easy absorbed product.
The cream has developed my skin texture so good.
I use it on my face and sometimes use it as a night cream too.
I am so satisfied with the product that I am hunting for it in India | online.

Baby Phat Goddess Luxurious Body Cream


Baby Phat Goddess Luxurious Body Cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe