Friday, April 04, 2014

Calvin Klein Facial Scrub Mango Review

Tinku Shaji
Calvin Klein Daily Facial Scrub
Cost: 145.00 INR for 250 Gms.


Description of the Product:

Apricot Facial Scrub
As your skin undergoes its natural process of natural dead cells and other impurities accumulate and hide your skin’s freshest layer. Cavin Klein Apricot scrub quickly unclogs pores, removes dullness and complexion dulling dead cells. Our natural fiber cleaning complex in a smooth base is gentle enough to use every day.

Directions:

Moisten face and neck (they have mentioned throat) apply with wet finger tips and moisten gently (carefully avoiding eyes). Rinse well and pat dry. Exceptionally clean and healthy skin (again spell check-akin) is visible immediately. Try it in shower too.


Ingredients:

Water with sambucus, walnut shell powder,Glycerene sambucus, Propelene, Glycol, Sodium Laureal Sulphate, Corn Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Linolcalmide DEA, Ceteayl alcohol, Glycery Stearate,Lanolin Oil, Emulsifying wax NF,Apricot Kemel Oil,Calandula Officinalis Extract, Sage Extract, Pansy Extract, Gentium Extract, Cornflower Extract, Linden Extract, Titanium Di Oxide, Ceteareth-20, PEG 100 Stearate, Triethaloamine, Carbomer, Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben ,Propyl Paraben, Phenoxy Ethanol, Mythylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragnance.


Looks Like:


My Take:

I really liked this scrub when I went for shopping as it was huge and just 145 INR for 250 gms of scrub. I have super oily skin and my work in labs makes skin worse. So I was in need of a scrub which can be used daily. Actually I use it twice a day after my cleanser and face wash. This makes my skin super soft and super clean .Also blackheads vanish. I really like this and it has mango smell too. (Yummy…)

Pros:

Reasonably priced.
Exfoliates well.
Suitable for super oily skin.
Does not cause breakouts.
Removes blackheads completely.


Cons:

Contains parabens.
And a huge list of chemical ingredients.
Granules are coarser and may scratch sensitive skin.
Availability might be a problem.

Final Verdict: 

Oily skin people like me can definitely give a try but definitely a no no for sensitive skin.
Rating: 3.5/5
-1 for chemical ingredients
- 0.5 for spelling mistakes in the print.
Will I buy it again: Yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe