Friday, April 04, 2014

Aloe Soft Aloe Gel Review

Tinku Shaji
I love aloevera. I had lots of aloe plants at my home and I used to break it and apply the gel on to my face. But now I use aloe gels. I was using elovera- cream based aloevera for a year now and this was gifted by my sis to me. So I gave a try. So thought of putting a review on the same.


Cost: 128 INR for 100 gms


Description:



Apply on your skin and spread as required.
Ingredients:

No ingredients list.

Looks like:


My take:

I love aloe products in general. I am ok with its performance but not satisfied with the usage. This product after applied to skin tightens skin. Like if a clay face pack dries up how will it be! So I am scared if wrinkles will be formed. So I use it at night. But with Elovera which was cream based it was real good in absorption and also cured pigmentation on regular usage. I am just waiting to finish this off and get back to elovera itself.

Pros:

Pure aloe gel.
No added fragnance.
Packing is cute.

Cons:

Product tightens skin so much.
Might cause wrinkles.

Final verdicts: I am not satisfied with this aloe gel.

Rating: 2/5

Will I buy this again: NO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe