Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Review

Tinku Shaji
Vaseline Healthy Hands and Nails Lotion 3 Ounce (Pack of 3)


Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail


This is my favorite hand and nail moisturiser. Actually this was wrongly picked by my mom. Later she realized its for hands and nails. So she gave it to me.

Cost: 200 INR for 400 ml

Description of the product:

Vaseline Hand and nail lotion is formulated just for your hands. Its conditioning moisturizers are fast absorbing and non greasy. It nourishes for softer skin, knuckles, smoother cuticles and stronger nails.

Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail


In 3 weeks nails are 10x stronger
Direction to use:
Apply daily for smooth younger looking skin.

Ingredients:

Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail


Water, Potassium Lactate, stearic acid, Glycerene,Mineral oil, Glycol stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, TriEhtanolamine, Dimethicone ethyl alcohol, Sodium Acrylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, Butyl phenylmethyl propional, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Benzyl benzoate, Limonene isohexadecane, Titanium di oxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycin soja sterol, stereamide AMP, Di sodium EDTA, Polysorbate ET , Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Helianthus Anus, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Iodopropyl butyl carbomate, Alevera leaf juice, Sodium PCA, Potassium lactate, Lactic acid, potassium sativus, Cucumber fruit extract, Retinyl palmilate, Collagen amino acids.

Looks Like:

Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail


My Take:

This is the first time I am using a lotion meant for hands and nails. Usually I use body lotions on my hands too. This is new to me. The performance is same as a body lotion. I have not noticed any visible changes in my hands, nails or cuticles.

Boon:

Specially designed for hands and nails.

Bane:

I could not find any.

Final verdict: Not really necessary. A regular body lotion will do.

Will I Purchase this again: I don’t think so

Buy Now: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe