Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Vaseline Aloe Fresh Review

Tinku Shaji
Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion (300ml)
This is my most trusted body lotion. Not a single day without this. During college days I was using the regular Vaseline lotion.

                Vaseline Aloe Fresh



Description of the product:

It is through our skin’s extraordinary sense of touch that we experience the world. But without care, the effect of heat and sun can strip away skin’s natural moisture leaving it dry and it senses dull.
Vaseline aloe fresh lotion awakes it with a burst of hydration and quick absorbing conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed. Vaseline keeps skin amazing.

                   Vaseline Aloe Fresh

Direction to use:

Apply daily for smooth younger looking skin.

Ingredients:

Vaseline Aloe Fresh


Water, stearic acid, Glycerene, Glycol stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, TriEhtanolamine, Dimethicone ethyl alcohol, Sodium Acrylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, Butyl phenylmethyl propional, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Benzyl benzoate, Limonene isohexadecane, Titanium di oxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycin soja sterol, stereamide AMP, Di sodium EDTA, Polysorbate ET , Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Helianthus Anus, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Iodopropyl butyl carbomate, Alevera leaf juice, Sodium PCA, Potassium lactate, Lactic acid, potassium sativus, Cucumber fruit extract, Retinyl palmilate, Collagen amino acids.

Looks Like:

Vaseline Aloe Fresh



My Take:

I love this lotion so much. It moisturizes well. I am always comfortable with Vaseline lotions except cocoa butter. I cant stand the smell.I do love chocolates but the smell is too concentrated. I am waitning to lay my hands on Vaseline healthy hite after  I am done with this.

Boon:

Its is a good moisturizer.
Easily spread and absorbed.
Mild fragrance.

Bane:

I could not find any.

Final verdict: Trust Worthy

Will I Purchase this again: Yes after trying Vaseline healthy white.
Buy now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe