Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lakme Fundamentals Peach Milk Moisturizer Review

Tinku Shaji
Lakme Peach Milk With SPF-24 Pa ++, 120ml

Lakme Fundamentals Peach Milk Moisturizer

Moisturisers are a must for smooth supple skin. I have normal skin on my body so I would love to try lots of moisturisers. Time for review as its been 1.5 months since I am using it.


Cost: 185 INR for 200 ml

Description of the Product:

Lakme Fundamentals Peach Milk Moisturizer

Formulated with natural peach extracts Lakme peach milk moisturizer leaves your skin radiantly soft. This contains vitamins and pectin which tone and hydrate skin, giving it a natural glow. AHA’s and anti oxidants (Vitamin C and E) work to condition and rejuvenate skin.

Usage and Directions:

Suitable all round year, for best results use twice a day after cleansing with Lakme deep pore cleanser.


Results: Soft and radiant skin.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Perfume, Tocopheryl acetate, Tocopherol, Peach Extract.

Looks Like:

Lakme Fundamentals Peach Milk Moisturizer



My take:

This was actually my friends suggestion so I bought it. I was off with the strong fragrance and hence my sister use it occasionally. Spreading and moisturizing is good. Also it is tinted moisturizer. Suitable for all skin types but if you love strong fragrance you can give a try. 

Pros:

Decently priced.
Tinted Moisturizer.

Cons:

Heavy smell

Final Verdict: Those who like heavy fragrance can give a try.

Rating: 2/5

Will I buy it again: No way

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe